Wednesday, April 11, 2018

What Do Ya Say Wednesday : What Are You Most Excited For About 4th Quarter?

I’m mostly excited for all the school field trips😊 To start off im excited for Springfield because I get to sit with my friend on the bus and I think it’ll overall be very interesting and fun, but at the same time educational. I have also wanted to go to Springfield for the longest time and this year I’ll finally get to go! I’m also very excited about the boat cruise because I’ll get the chance to hang out with all my friends and we’ll get to dance, eat, etc. I also think it’s really cool how the whole dance and dinner is on a boat because when my older sister went to heritage they had the dinner dance at a venue and that was kind of what I was expecting but this year we get to go on a boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment