Friday, September 8, 2017

In 10 Years From Now...

In 10 years from now I see myself being a chef and possibly having my own restaurant. I have always wanted to be the owner of a restaurant. I would also see myself dancing. At this point right now I cant choose between different careers but these are some of them. I also see myself participating in dances and being in a professional dance class. I have been dancing since I was in fourth grade til now so I think there is a slight chance of me being a dancer. Another career I'm interested in is baking. Almost similar to as chef but different. If I ever do become a baker I would like to open a bakery where people can request whatever they want there. Finally this isn't much of a career but I would like to be an aunt.  Those are most of the things I would like to be when I'm older. :)






3 comments:

  1. I really like what you have planed for your future. I hope you follow your dreams to success. P.S I might go to your bakery. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would go too ;) We could go together 😁

      Delete
  2. What is your favorite food to cook/bake? You can bake for our class anytime you want!!!

    ReplyDelete