Friday, September 22, 2017

                                                             My Identity 

I am Hispanic and Mexican but also American. I am also 1 out of 5 sisters. I only have 4 sisters plus me and have no brothers. I am part of a dance company which i love to do. 💞  I used to really love gymnastics but I'm sadly not in gymnastics anymore. I used to be really flexible and could do a lot of tricks but now i am sadly less flexible. Now i focus more on dancing then gymnastics. I speak and am fluent in two different languages; English and Spanish. At school i talk in English and at home i talk to mostly in English too but sometimes Spanish. Those are just my main identities. 🐙

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paulina,
    I think it's great that you did gymnastics and I hope you get flexible again! I used to be in the volleyball team last year but unfortunately I couldn't join this year. If you had a another sibling, would you want a brother?
    I think it's cool that you're in a dance company and have fun dancing! See you next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I had another sibling I would want actually another sister because I wouldn't want my brother to be left out since there is just girls in my family 🙃 my dad works a lot so he wouldn't have time to play with him so a little sister 😆

      Delete