Friday, November 3, 2017

Quarter 1 - Grades Reflection! 🍉

  • How has this quarter been for you? This quarter has been ok though I’ve noticed that I get so much more homework than we get in 7th grade! But overall this quarter has been pretty good.
    • How are your classes? Grades? I love all my classes it’s maybe I can do better in science. I got all 3’s but 2 2’s so I felt like I could do better in taking responsibility for my learning in science.
    • Always room for improvement:  What can you do differently next quarter to be successful? With your grades and your behavior? I can try not to miss even one day because I’ve noticed that even if I miss a single day have so much to catch up on the next.
    • What about outside of the classroom? Did you join any clubs, sports teams, etc…? If not, what do you plan to do next quarter to get more involved? I’ve joined cross country (running team) which was really fun because I found out that I really love not only running but racing too. 🤗 I don’t know if I plan to join everything else though.



No comments:

Post a Comment